Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wintercamping

Very cool. I'm trying to persuade the wife that we should spend a night up in Arosa in the van. Going to take some doing...

Very cool. I'm trying to persuade the wife that we should spend a night up in Arosa in the van. Going to take some doing...

Is there a nice campsite? Go for it! I can def recommend Hopfensee (for kids) or Perfect-camping.de (for 2 adults)

Actually it might be Lenzerheide, not Arosa... one of our children is invited with a friend for a week and I'm not sure yet if we have to drive her up there. If so, I think it would be great to do a winter-camp one night (and maybe the second weekend if we collect her) too. It's only 1h40m from us. The friend has an apartment, so parking in the Besucherparkplatz of the block could be an option :)

Great video. We need some snow in the UK.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Actually it might be Lenzerheide, not Arosa... one of our children is invited with a friend for a week and I'm not sure yet if we have to drive her up there. If so, I think it would be great to do a winter-camp one night (and maybe the second weekend if we collect her) too. It's only 1h40m from us. The friend has an apartment, so parking in the Besucherparkplatz of the block could be an option :)

Went to the camping Lenzerheide in autmn:
d49fdb6372156cc24d165db2d75f1be5.jpg

However Besucherplatzcamping is always great and fun!

How do you guys cope with the condensation? We are four away in the snows of Norway and the condensation is a considerable issue (windows, walls, cupboard and under the ‘parcel shelf’.

How do you guys cope with the condensation? We are four away in the snows of Norway and the condensation is a considerable issue (windows, walls, cupboard and under the ‘parcel shelf’.

Heater level 1-2 and external windowscreen cover and open the cupboards and open a window or use the topbwd windows?

Nice. No issues with salt on the ebikes when transporting them on the back wintertime?

Nice. No issues with salt on the ebikes when transporting them on the back wintertime?

So far no problems however I did not go biking this winter. And I clean/wash it afterwards and put some „oil“ on the „chain“ and links.