Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Work top protector

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
How do I find the worktop protector in the shop
Really do not like the new shop layout
Clicked on ocean but finding the work top protector is not as easy as it used to be

Clicked on ocean but finding the work top protector is not as easy as it used to be
Hi Jay sorry can't answer your question but if it helps I used a roll of none slip matting on mine from Poundland and cut to length.

@Ajspicer on here sells them: send him a private message. Essentially they are sheets of pre cut window manifestation film but are very good and effective.

I have some thingy from John Lewis. It's blue and rolls out. It's like a small thick table cloth with ribs.

That’s because the shop doesn’t sell worktop protectors .

I have some thingy from John Lewis. It's blue and rolls out. It's like a small thick table cloth with ribs.
Ikea do a table runner named Marit that’s the perfect length for the “kitchen” tops in the ocean. Easily slides along and doubles up to give access to sink or fridge. I got mine in their bargain corner for £2, full price is only £4. Here’s the link for UK (various colours available).

Back