Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop Protectors

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Does anyone know where I can get the stick on worktop protectors for my 2017 Cal Ocean (Three piece worktop)

Does anyone know where I can get the stick on worktop protectors for my 2017 Cal Ocean (Three piece worktop)
An alternative to the off the shelf .... I bought a roll of window privacy film at a fraction of the price and applied that to my glass tops. You need to cut it to size but thats easy enough and it looks fine.

@Ajspicer maybe ?

I used some black sticky back plastic from B&Q and it looks really good. My theory was that if it didn’t work out, I would happily peal it off and start again, but actually it’s fine. So far no scratches on the plastic, it seems pretty robust and the black (my daughters suggestion) is far better than expected.

Can i have 2 guesses where you got it.

No, 1 guess. It begins with W and ends with ilco :thumb
Wrong! Although if I thought they sold it I would have. No, I bought it online.

If you want fablon type stuff check out Pixers website. They have a huge range of designs. I have just ordered from them for table cover/protector. Also available in matching all sorts.

If you want fablon type stuff check out Pixers website. They have a huge range of designs. I have just ordered from them for table cover/protector. Also available in matching all sorts.
We were looking at Pixers website last night found all sorts of stuff but couldn’t find any sticky table covering which is what we wanted
Edit scrap that we’ve now found them

Last edited:
@Ajspicer maybe ?
Where do you buy the precut ones

Take a look here: -
AJSpicer is a member here.
I bought these off of Ebay a couple of years ago....They are still as good as the day I put them on....I was noticing that the glass was getting marked and it does mark very easily...These protectors don't seem to mark at all and wipe down nicely...

We were looking at Pixers website last night found all sorts of stuff but couldn’t find any sticky table covering which is what we wanted
Edit scrap that we’ve now found them

I was looking to buy worktop protectors, and a sticker for both the outside table and the inside table and went to the pixers website to notice that they also sell duvet covers in the same patterns! So that would make a nice looking 4-piece set!

I would however love to know which product any of you guys bought for the outside table (which is packed in the sliding door) and the inside table, so I know I am not ordering the wrong product. They have so many to choose from! Can't see the forest through the trees, if that is even an English experssion.

I was looking to buy worktop protectors, and a sticker for both the outside table and the inside table and went to the pixers website to notice that they also sell duvet covers in the same patterns! So that would make a nice looking 4-piece set!

I would however love to know which product any of you guys bought for the outside table (which is packed in the sliding door) and the inside table, so I know I am not ordering the wrong product. They have so many to choose from! Can't see the forest through the trees, if that is even an English experssion.

Pixers duvet, quite nice quality actually, nice and soft.

BA5B9856-9A67-44B2-BE29-461579A5302A.jpeg
1E83BEE4-0FFD-4704-AA00-EB491EA21259.jpeg

I would personally miss the daylight coming through the transparent glass top.
(test with darkened top left)

Auberg-ine work top light test.jpg

Last edited:
do you perhaps remember which size and product you ordered from pixers?

@Kiwikamper did you use the samematerial (e.g. the table & desk veneer) that people use for the tables, for the kitchen worktop? And do you feel it would be easy to remove from the glass if I do it wrong or get tired of it?
BTw, sorry for posting several times. I can't edit my posts and keep forgetting things or ehm.. posting before thinking. :D

Yes cant find what i need at Pixers, what sixes and items did people order?

I ordered the table & desk veneer stickers for both tables today. Seems that's what people use. I'm not sure that those also work on the kitchen top. Think they might, so ordered that too.