Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worthy Pastures

Pricing's not clear is it? But the cheapest pre-erected tent is £195 for 3 nights so I suspect it's from £150 for 3 nights in a van.

So I booked Worthy Pastures today and it's £150 whether you go for 3 nights or in my case 6 over the Bank Holiday weekend. At that price, it's a bargain in my mind! We love Glasto, so it will be wonderful to see the farm in its natural state....it may even stay dry and not fill with mud :upsidedown

Thanks SO
For any Glastonbury fans who were disappointed that the summer campsite at the farm was not open to campervans, they’ve now announced some availability after all. Tickets on sale Monday: https://worthypastures.com/camping/
much for posting this! We’d looked back in May and discounted it as the tent prices are extortionate but just managed to get our 2 VWs booked for 5 nights over August Bank Holiday weekend for £200 each. Brilliant!

So I booked Worthy Pastures today and it's £150 whether you go for 3 nights or in my case 6 over the Bank Holiday weekend. At that price, it's a bargain in my mind! We love Glasto, so it will be wonderful to see the farm in its natural state....it may even stay dry and not fill with mud :upsidedown
See you there we’ve booked Bank Holiday weekend too!