Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wow! here it is. Our own gorgeous Cali!

Biglad

Biglad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Well, after buying a demonstrator and selling our van conversion then unfortunately not being able to have the demonstrator due to technical difficulties and being loaned a Cali by the dealer for four months we have finally taken delivery of our own gorgeous California. Oryx White 204 DSG 4 Motion leather and alacantara and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, it is beautiful! I immediately fitted the side bars I bought back in January and I think they finish it off beautifully. All we need now is some spare time to get away in it!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Realy nice , cool white .
Let the good times roll-on

Well, after buying a demonstrator and selling our van conversion then unfortunately not being able to have the demonstrator due to technical difficulties and being loaned a Cali by the dealer for four months we have finally taken delivery of our own gorgeous California. Oryx White 204 DSG 4 Motion leather and alacantara and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, it is beautiful! I immediately fitted the side bars I bought back in January and I think they finish it off beautifully. All we need now is some spare time to get away in it!

View attachment 14780

View attachment 14781
Nice van and good to have a Cali you can call your own. was it registered at the Newcastle dealership? Very similar reg to mine ( last 2 letters are different).

Yes, Lookers in Newcastle. Very nice to deal with.

JohnnyP, I think we may have met at the filling station near Penrith when you first got your van and I'd just picked up the loaner. Were you heading for Brotherswater for the night? Or was that someone else?

Lovely Cali!

Agree that Lookers in Newcastle are very helpful.

JohnnyP, I think we may have met at the filling station near Penrith when you first got your van and I'd just picked up the loaner. Were you heading for Brotherswater for the night? Or was that someone else?
I can't remember the filling station encounter but I did stay for a night at Sykeside campsite a few weeks after picking the van up. was it an Indium grey T6?

Haha, no. Sorry I've just looked at your profile pic again and I can see it's grey. The guy I met had a blue one.

View attachment 14780

View attachment 14781
Very nice, received ours yesterday, still looking out at it and having a wee run in it just in case it feels lonely, totally hooked, enjoy yours.
Wullie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been looking at your pics, gorgeous in Cherry Red. You inspired me to put my photos on! I know what you mean about wanting to keep it company. I keep looking for excuses to have a run out in ours.

Looks great, the wheels are like Porsche Carrera Classic style :thumb

Hello Biglad
can you post a picture off the seats, front and back .....,,,,?
I also orderd alcantara ....
never seen them on a T6...
Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter, yes I'll take a picture in the morning, it's getting dark now

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi Peter, just remembered I took these pictures of a T6 in the dealer's showroom so I could keep looking at them while I waited for ours. It's just the same.

OK great!!!
Looks real "chique"...
hope they stand the wear ansd tear off camping..
I heard that alcantara is really good washeble and stainproof.....
thanx

Looks great, the wheels are like Porsche Carrera Classic style :thumb
Yes, for (almost) standard 17" wheels I think they look fantastic. They are a nice contrast against the white. Still think 20" would look better but I think we've spent enough for now.

Lovely! Made some calls on mine today and hopefully got things moving will find out soonish. Nice to see the seats as ordered same and love the colour.

Mike

View attachment 14780

View attachment 14781

Hmm very nice, we are getting "plain" white but the same wheels and lights as you've specc'd and lots of extras, from the same dealer.

Are you going to name it like so many others have?

I like the "WilD" registration too :thumb

There will be enough in the North East to have our very own meet, soon.

Hmm very nice, we are getting "plain" white but the same wheels and lights as you've specc'd and lots of extras, from the same dealer.

Are you going to name it like so many others have?

I like the "WilD" registration too :thumb

There will be enough in the North East to have our very own meet, soon.
Hi Teejay
To be honest, unless the sun is shining on it, it looks "plain" white as you put it so yours is going to look pretty much identical then. It is a nice combination. We haven't named it yet, it's just 'The Camper' at the moment which is a bit underwhelming, we're going to have to come up with something a bit better than that. As for the number plate, we were given a few to choose from and we liked WLD because it does almost say wild. Another one we nearly went for was WNE but we thought we might look like we were winos, which we actually are but we didn't want to advertise it on the van!

I agree 'cause I've also got these :thumb I think they look great on a light coloured van.

So tempted to get the sidebars now :rolleyes:
Yes the wheels look great on light coloured vans. The sidebars were only about £90 on eBay. Easy to fit too...well the second one was the easiest