Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wrap Company - North west UK

I

Iain-Le-Roi

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi
Can anyone recommend a car wrap company in the North west, near Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire? How much does getting the lower half wrapped tend to cost with a quality wrap such as Avery?
Cheers
I-L-R

Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire
Sorry to be pedantic, but since when has "Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire" become North West UK. England maybe but not the UK.

You may be able to tell that I am a rather grumpy Scotsman at the moment.

Ok ok .. your are right. You are a grumpy Scotsman (ok, and correct about it being the Northwest of England too). I chucked UK on the end as suddenly realised there were quite a few European postings on here too so didn’t give it much thought.

Not used them but I would check them out especially with the amount of well known commercial work they do, here is some price indications. I would expect VAT on top.

Thanks I’ll check these out.

Any luck with the wrapping ?
Hey.. spoke to the guys at Manchester signage and they seemed decent and the price was fair so I will book in with them as soon as I get my van. I ordered at start of December so hoping to get it in April although that might be optimistic. Current unconfirmed build date is 15th March