Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WTB: New/Near New Manual 4Motion

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
After exhaustive research I have decided to ask here.
I'm looking to buy a new, near new or very well looked after 2010+ Manual 4 Motion.
Colour is flexible as are options. The only absolutely fixed ones are a towbar, privacy glass. Climatronic pref. Ideally I would be able to get a bike rack and some other stuff dumped inside it before it is sent to me.

The reason I am asking here is that I would be exporting the van directly to NZ, i am from the UK but have lived here for 14 years ! VW NZ are offering a NZ New van but it is about +35-40% over the converted UK price Inc VAT. I can wash the VAT on export.
So if there are any dealers or suppliers on here that are keen to help out then please let me know. I will organise shipping etc. ex Southampton and actually have the money in country so no issues paying for it :D Best contact is colin (at) slater dot nz

Cheers

Anyone specific i should talk to i.e. that is able and willing to complete a sale :D

Just call the sales department and make them aware you are a forum member looking for a good deal. :thumb

Don't know where you're based but spotted a pre-reg 4 motion, manual in silver for sale at my local dealer (JCT600 in York).

Hubert

Back