Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

YD18TAV

calibeach76

calibeach76

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Spotted for sale at Listers with a VWCC sticker and wondered if we knew it's history as I might be tempted....

Mot History,

has not done much mileage in the last two years, check rear brake discs for corrosion /pitting.
Timing belt / water pump change etc (5 years)

ACEA943E-31D6-418D-B602-6477511FBABB.png

78398552-274C-42F5-BB5C-5E3D57BFCEDA.png

Any issue. Accident damage? Did you sell it to listers?

We bought it from new, had it for just over 2 years I think. We had an issue with the boot lock, replaced under warranty early on. We also had a problem with the 12v socket on the kitchen not working. Listers looked at this and found that the water filling hose inside the van at the back (connecting the external filling neck to the tank) was pinched from the factory and letting a bit of water into the van. This had run to the front and stopped the 12v working. Listers removed a lot of the interior and fully let the van try out over a period of a week before reassembling and did a fantastic job. No squeaks or rattles at all.

It didn't have any accidents or paint etc when we had it, obviously can't say after that. We sold it with c.19k on it I think and we had lots of great trips in it.

We had a lot more problems with our T6.1 than our T6 !

and yes, we sold it to Listers.

Wowser - just under 60K for a 4 year old van - only 10K less than I paid for a brand new one 9 months ago. Let the "are prices crashing" conversations begin...

Where's it been the last 2 years. Listersxare advertising as 1 previous owner but you sold at 2 years old... Drive the deal are offering me nearly 8k off a new ocean....

Can't answer that ! Maybe a manager there used it for a bit?!

DTD pricing is good and other dealers will get close or match it too... If you ordered new you might just get one of the last!

You could check the test centre number on The website and check tax history.

if it’s been SORN it would show

or you could add listers ?

Where's it been the last 2 years. Listersxare advertising as 1 previous owner but you sold at 2 years old... Drive the deal are offering me nearly 8k off a new ocean....
That would be correct 1 previous owner and current owner who sold traded in to listers, so buyer of the vehicle would become third owner. A trick of words that dealers like to use.

Back