Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Year 18 coming what are the changes?

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I've been enquiring about ordering a new Ocean today at the dealer and he has stated the ordering has now been held off till the 22nd May for the 'year 18' model. Stating the spec and possibly the prices are about to change.
He wasn't 100% on the changes but had heard there was a new colour/pattern for the interior cabinets and a three way split glass worktop coming for the stove and sink (and fridge) and possibly many more?

Does anyone know anymore about this?

Also currently 204 Calis cannot be ordered for the time being.

The three way glass top split is anticipated as it was seen at the recent factory visit - reported elsewhere on the forum. Other items? Not sure.

Im also looking to buy very soon, but was told that Petrol engined models 'could' be announced very soon...

New color, Kurkuma Yellow ;)
Looks realy fun and great! Regretting a little bit that we ordered the white/red when I see this ...

iris

iris

Looks more like an mpv, notice difference between side door and rear, compared to t5/t6. Length of vehicle?

Im also looking to buy very soon, but was told that Petrol engined models 'could' be announced very soon...

Yep picked up our Cali today and the dealer said petrol is now an option on mark 18 models

Could be interesting.
Would love a decent tsi engine, could be pretty fast for a big van

My guess is the petrol unit will be a token gesture to comply with emission legislation i.e. You have a model in the range that is super clean. Don't expect to see the 5 pot 2.5 400 horse unit from the Audi RS3.

Belgium parlement made disicion yesterday , from 2035 NO new diesel or petrol cars to be sold here from that time on....driving a diesel or petrol car will be fined by higher roadtax.

It's the end of the world as we know it.....

My guess is the petrol unit will be a token gesture to comply with emission legislation i.e. You have a model in the range that is super clean. Don't expect to see the 5 pot 2.5 400 horse unit from the Audi RS3.

Wow, that would be amazing.
I'm guessing the 2.0 is a good bet. They are hitting 300bhp in some of those units. I'm guessing they will offer it in a downturned 210bhp mode. Could have loads of potential to extract some decent power gains.

There's only one petrol version here and thats a 2 liter.

Back