Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yellowing Fridge.

S

Smalls74

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Evening all,

I know this has been asked plenty of times, but all the threads I’ve searched have not given an answer. Plenty of suggestions but no definitive “I’ve used this and this works‘ so to speak.

So to cut to the chase the fridge in my 2012 SE has some yellowing in the fridge. It’s getting worse as time passes.

I’ve tried all the usual suspects but with no luck.

I’m not really after any more suggestions or ideas, but a definitive “This works“

It may be that there isn’t a a solution and I’ll have to put up with it.

I know I’m not the only one suffering from this and it’d be great to find a solution..

So has anyone got a method that definitely works??

Thanks in advance for your help,

All the best,

Smalls.

Evening all,

I know this has been asked plenty of times, but all the threads I’ve searched have not given an answer. Plenty of suggestions but no definitive “I’ve used this and this works‘ so to speak.

So to cut to the chase the fridge in my 2012 SE has some yellowing in the fridge. It’s getting worse as time passes.

I’ve tried all the usual suspects but with no luck.

I’m not really after any more suggestions or ideas, but a definitive “This works“

It may be that there isn’t a a solution and I’ll have to put up with it.

I know I’m not the only one suffering from this and it’d be great to find a solution..

So has anyone got a method that definitely works??

Thanks in advance for your help,

All the best,

Smalls.
Tried some proper kitchen spray with bleach in it? I find that takes the stains off anything white or stainless steel based.

I have found a solution of sorts.

Bleach and hot water, with a green scouring pad. And the most important ingredient, elbow grease!!

I’ve scrubbed and scrubbed and managed to remove the majority of the yellowing. It now looks much better. Still not perfect but better.

If anyone finds an easier way that works them please shout up.

All the best,

Smalls.