Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yet another great product

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We have been super busy this week with another great product a shelf to fit over the cutlery draw

IMG-20180126-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180126-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180126-WA0003.jpg

How much is it please and where in the club shop? I couldn’t find it. Thanks.

I got one of those IKEA ones too, saw the idea from a post here in fact, great idea & it’s perfect!

We use one of the wooden boards from the IKEA Magasin (£3.50 for 2 boards), fits perfectly, lifts off similar to the one above.
In some ways better than the IKEA box lid Jason wallace, Declan Foley, and some others, use because it allows you to put hot pans on it without damage.
Another advantage of my option is that with some careful notching of the wood you can make it sit over the sink to give a bit more working space when the cooker top is up. Not too difficult to do, I did it with a swiss army penknife in Cali while we were away.

We use one of the wooden boards from the IKEA Magasin (£3.50 for 2 boards), fits perfectly, lifts off similar to the one above.
In some ways better than the IKEA box lid Jason wallace, Declan Foley, and some others, use because it allows you to put hot pans on it without damage.
Another advantage of my option is that with some careful notching of the wood you can make it sit over the sink to give a bit more working space when the cooker top is up. Not too difficult to do, I did it with a swiss army penknife in Cali while we were away.
Great suggestion, any chance of a pic & the item name /description?

Will see what I can do, when I have pictures I will put it as another thread and add the dimensions for the cut outs