Yuk!

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Why do my boys pick up the most revolting things!?

8c703af2118992179019b4378ec26f9e.jpg

Grapes?? :oops: It must have been Mum's idea!

If that's what grapes do to little creatures I will continue to take mine in liquid form :shocked

Ha - the look in the dog’s eyes says, “that’s not dead yet, let me at it”.

That’s a sizeable Rat!!
My first reaction. Not just sizeable, bloody big! More information needed. Even small boys don't regularly turn up with rats that size. Must have been dead when he found it; I think it would be able to fend for itself if attacked!

Ha - the look in the dog’s eyes says, “that’s not dead yet, let me at it”.

Since spring we’ve had one fledgling crow alive (just), one half drowned mouse, one very dead shrew, one squished and dried frog and one dead rat.

I think Meg wanted the rat to be thrown so she could retrieve it, a deluxe version of the more traditional game of fetch with a ball.

When I was a little older than Ben ( or is it Jack?)

I started my outdoor career by going to Shoeburyness, camping.

A canvas tent, weighed a ton, and lots of equipment that folks would laugh at today. I left my home, staggered under the weight to Oval tube, carted it over to Liverpool Street on the underground, then overground to "Sarfend on sea" and then leg it to Shoeburyness.

My first night camping and around the campfire appeared first one rodent, then another, then another.

I just remember them as huge rats with striking orange teeth. I was terrified.

They were my first introduction to a South American rodent called the Coypu.

That thing in Ben (or Jacks) hands look so familiar :shocked (although just being a big rat, Coypu's have flatter tails, more like a beaver )
)

Last edited: