Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep for 2 seater beach

Detritus

Detritus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

We've decided to invest in a topper or mattress as sleeping on the seats is a bit too hard for my other half. Looking around it sounds like the zonesleep would suit us best as the compromise between comfort, temperature (I don't like to be hot) and space saving. We have a T6 Beach with the bed extension and side box. Looking in the forum shop I assume the Beach option is the one we'd want - is this full width and length of the van and works for either the two or three seater? It doesn't appear to give dimensions in the description. Also is it shaped to the van?

Thanks,

Jez

To be clear - I mean for downstairs not upstairs - the kids are quite happy on the standard upstairs mattress.

View attachment 20655
Hi,

We've decided to invest in a topper or mattress as sleeping on the seats is a bit too hard for my other half. Looking around it sounds like the zonesleep would suit us best as the compromise between comfort, temperature (I don't like to be hot) and space saving. We have a T6 Beach with the bed extension and side box. Looking in the forum shop I assume the Beach option is the one we'd want - is this full width and length of the van and works for either the two or three seater? It doesn't appear to give dimensions in the description. Also is it shaped to the van?

Thanks,

Jez
Hi, just as an alternative, which gives space on the shelf when folded up, this is what two narrow single Tempur mattresses toppers look like.

IMG_6437.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Salty but I've discounted memory foam on the grounds that I get very hot and can't sleep. Nice slidepod though!

Can the guys who run the shop tell me about the mattress please-what size is this and is it shaped to fit the bottom bed of the beach or is it just a standard shape and thickness?

Thanks,

Jez

It is triple layer can give you the exact thickness of the top of my head it is Taylor made for the beach so is shaped