Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep topper

Hi there my name is tim I run zonesleep. After speaking to kev & martin today regarding
many requests for member discounts we are now pleased to offer vip members free postage,
and if you order more than 1 item we will work you out a good discount.
It would be very nice if some members that have already purchased a topper would let other members know how they are finding it. I would also like to mention if you order one of our toppers and for some reason you don't like it we will allow you to return it for a full refund.
Thank you for taking time to read this. http://www.zonesleep.co.uk/zonesleep-vw ... hapter=100

We recently picked up a lower topper and a pillow from Tim and both are absolutely brilliant. We needed it in a hurry and he was really helpful.

The Zonesleep is very comfortable in use, takes up much less room in storage than a memory foam equivalent - and in fact has no equivalent because it is uniquely cool in use. The Mrs. uses it on our bed when we're not in the Cali - it's 'that' good. We will eventually buy one of their bed mattress toppers. Seriously, if you get hot & bothered at night you must try one. Can't put a price on a good night's sleep.

I'll be fascinated to see what they're working on for a whole top bed replacement system if the rumours are true. I reckon it will be brilliant.

And no, I'm not on commission - just a very happy customer.

Rob.

This is probably a bit of a thick question, but does the Zonesleep Topper remove the need for the mattress that you get with the camping pack from VW, or does it go on top of that? It looks way more compact than the latter so would seem like a great option but not sure if I'm misunderstanding this.
Also, has anyone got experience of using it in the 3 seat bench in the Beach as opposed to the SE/ 2 seat Beach which I think have got flatter, more streamlined seats? Just wondering if it provides sufficient coverage of the lumps and bumps of the 3 seater

Thanks!

Hi if you have the comfort pack I would have thought you would not need it. You could replace it with a zonesleep all together. Why not try one if it doesn't work send it back :thumb

Having used mine a lot this year, I thought it was time for some feed back.
I purchased a triple layer to cover a 3 seat Beach.

It improved the bed. However could still be a better product by being even thicker.
Zonesleeper can you make a quad or 5 layer zonesleeper...???

I currently lay down 2 memory foam mats and the zonesleeper on top followed by a fitting sheet.
The bed is super comfortable like this.
A real improvement and worth the investment.

Soulstyle said:
Having used mine a lot this year, I thought it was time for some feed back.
I purchased a triple layer to cover a 3 seat Beach.

It improved the bed. However could still be a better product by being even thicker.
Zonesleeper can you make a quad or 5 layer zonesleeper...???

I currently lay down 2 memory foam mats and the zonesleeper on top followed by a fitting sheet.
The bed is super comfortable like this.
A real improvement and worth the investment.

The Princess and the pea springs to mind ;)

Have to admit than when we're on our own and sleeping downstairs we 'have' put the thick topper under the Zonesleep, just because we haven't sold the memory foam topper yet.

Luxury :)

Please can you tell me the current discount for VIP members? I have seen free delivery mentioned but how much does this equate to please?
Many thanks
Anna

Hi Anna vip's who buy a zonesleep topper will have their vip membership refunded and
Postage upgraded to parcel force 48
Cheers

What type of sheet do people use on the Zonesleep please?

We did buy the Zonesleep custom sheet, but it is very expensive (& white) but now use an ordinary single quilt cover which fits fine.

Trudy said:
What type of sheet do people use on the Zonesleep please?

My clever wife Liz made a fitted sheet from a plain one. It has elastic corners and pulls down and around the mattress pad on the bed board and round the seat at the other end. Worked well for us except it rucks up as you turn during the night where the sheet runs over the bed board hinge. We are thinking of stitching some elastic from one side to the other under the Zonesleep mattress to solve this.

We did think of making it fit just the Zonesleep, but then the corner elastic anchors wouldn't be able to be used and also ran out of time before the holiday. Still pondering this one, perhaps velcroed holes in the sheet tuck-under to let the elastic through?

Answers on a postcard...

Alan

Using a single quilt cover on the Zonesleep only- we find it is very stable and does not need anchoring or corner elastics.