Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

zonesleep toppers

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
we have a new stock of zonesleep toppers coming into the shop on thursday inc
zonesleep ultra upstairs replacement mattress . (can be left in place with the roof down)
zonesleep upstairs topper double layer
zonesleep downstairs ultra beach/ocean
zonesleep downstairs normal triple layer topper beach/ocean

Hi, what's the actual difference between "Ultra" and "normal triple" - specifically talking about for the downstairs?

Thanks

The ultra is thicker it is a double layer topper with a pocket that has a separate zonesleep double layer inside if that makes sense

We had a standard Zonesleep topper delivered for the downstairs bed in our Ocean last week, and our experience away last weekend was that it transforms the experience of sleeping downstairs. Without it I got backache and aching limbs - the VW "comfort" mattress is anything but! I was also pleased that the Zonesleep isn't too bulky and is easily folded up on the back shelf above the VW mattress.
I must admit if the shop web page and announcement of new stock on the forum had explained what the downstairs Zonesleep Ultra was, I might have considered ordering that - I assumed it was a replacement mattress like the Zonesleep Ultra for the upstairs bed rather than a topper.

Last edited:
have you sold out of Ocean Ultra downstairs toppers as cannot see them in the shop ?
thanks Dave and Lisa

Is it better to remove the comfort mattress and replace with these or leave comfort mattress in place and put these on as well??

I use mine on its own but I guess there is nothing to stop you using both

I use mine on its own but I guess there is nothing to stop you using both
Is that the Ultra you have or the standard Zonesleep topper? I'm hoping to get an Ultra and use directly on the downstairs seat. I find the current mattress I have uncomfortable, not sure if it's a comfortz or a VW Comfort, it has no branding on?

Yes mine is like the one in the picture an ultra
I find it great but my idea of great is slightly different to my partners

Thanks, yes that's my worry, we are all different when it comes to comfort in bed!