Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale ZONESLEEP ULTRA MATTRESS TOPPER - OCEAN/SE DOWNSTAIRS - £100

H

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
ZoneSleep Ultra mattress topper for sale, £100. The 'Ultra' is the premium version, and this is the one sized for the downstairs bed in an T5.1 SE or T6 Ocean Cali. T6.1 owners check dimensions - I think this may be a couple of inches too long, which I guess is better than being too short! Measurements are 198 cm x 118 cm, plus there is a small cut-out on one corner to fit around the pillar near the tailgate. This is in excellent condition, and has been washed in accordance with ZoneSleep's instructions prior to sale. There are no rips, tears or other forms of damage anywhere. The zip holding the three layers together is fine. Price from ZoneSleep new is £400. Only reason for sale is that we no longer have the Cali. Includes carry bag (which is a bit flimsy and therefore has a couple of holes!).

No postage I'm afraid, due to size and weight, but collection can be arranged from Burton on the Wolds near Loughborough, or could meet at J24 of the M1.

IMG_1256 Large.jpeg

IMG_1257 Large.jpeg
IMG_1254 Large.jpeg

IMG_1258 Large.jpeg

IMG_1261 Large.jpeg

Last edited:
On reflection, I need this gone so dropped to £100.

Hi. Do you happen to know if this would fit a T5 SE (you mention T5.1 SE). Does it fold for stowage? Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the delay. I don't know for sure if it'll fit a T5, I'm afraid. The only changes in bed sizes I remember hearing about were that the T6.1 bed apparently got a bit shorter from the T6, but we had a T5.1 so I never had aT5 to compare I'm afraid. It does fold into thirds and therefore fitted perfectly on the parcel shelf of our T5.1 (we had the comfort mattress but ditched it in favour of the ZoneSleep). Photos of the bag attached - it's actually pretty flimsy, hence the holes in one side. We kept it folded on the parcel shelf but not in the bag because it was actually quite a handful to unpack at night and then pack away again the morning. But it's really easy to just unfold / fold up again. We never piled anything on top of it when it was on the parcel shelf, so it's still in excellent condition.IMG_1570.jpeg

IMG_1568.jpeg

Sadly, postage will be a real pain. It's large, heavy and floppy, so difficult to package, and cheapest courier quote was in the realm of £50, or £65 insured.