Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep ULTRA Replacement Upstairs Mattress

C

CaliAM

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi
Of those of you that have opted for this mattress, do you think it has made a difference to the comfort of the top bed? And if so, was it worth the outlay?
Thank you!

I’m also interested. We’ve got an ordinary mattress topper on top of the standard upper mattress. Very comfortable, slightly too big and a pain to move and store every time the roof comes down. Wife is comfortable though.

Is the new zonesleep ultra going to be as comfortable?

I’m also interested. We’ve got an ordinary mattress topper on top of the standard upper mattress. Very comfortable, slightly too big and a pain to move and store every time the roof comes down. Wife is comfortable though.

Is the new zonesleep ultra going to be as comfortable?
How thick is topper

The same thickness as the original foam mattress

Hi
Of those of you that have opted for this mattress, do you think it has made a difference to the comfort of the top bed? And if so, was it worth the outlay?
Thank you!
My wife and I both think it is better and it is convenient as it is a direct replacement for the original. However time will tell as regards value for money.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I don’t know what it is about the California “Upstairs” bed but I sleep like a log. Much better than I do at home. Can’t fault it at all.
Quite agree. I use a self-inflating mattress “downstairs” as the seat back is too firm, rolls up neatly, but “upstairs” the mattress is just perfect for us. You’ll end up taking too much kit if you’re not careful, less space for those cases of wine on a return from Europe!
Remember those camping days when you slept on the ground?......

Back