Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep upstairs topper for sale

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
We have an upstairs zonesleep mattress topper for sale.

Had it about 12 months and just ordered a memory foam mattress as a complete replacement for the vw standard mattress, so our zonesleep is surplus to requirements.

Make me a reasonable offer, they are £235 new (less VIP discounts)

Based in Bristol, collection preferred, but happy to post at your cost. May also be able to agree collection if it coincides with one of our weekend destinations when touring in the Cali.

Hi does this stay on mattress or does if need to be put away when travelling? Has it been used at all?

Hi, it needs to be removed before lowering the roof.

It's been used by us last year, but always with a mattress protector and bottom sheet fitted over the top, so it's in excellent condition, no marks or damage.

Thanks

Which make of memory foam mattress did you go for? Interested to hear if it is a big improvement on the original VW mattress etc

Cheers :thanks

Hi

I'm interested in your mattress topper and in lovely Bristol too. I was going to pm you but I don't think I'm able to as I'm only a newbie on here and not a VIP member. If you still have the topper could you pls text me how much you want for it? 07981 732026

Thanks
Paul

Rubbadub said:
Hi

I'm interested in your mattress topper and in lovely Bristol too. I was going to pm you but I don't think I'm able to as I'm only a newbie on here and not a VIP member. If you still have the topper could you pls text me how much you want for it? 07981 732026

Thanks
Paul

Sent you a text last night, haven't heard anything in response????

Sorry I've just re-read my message and my number was wrong 07891 732026