Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep vs Zonesleep Ultra

L

Legin

Guest User
I have searched the forums but I was unable to get any opinions on the upgrade from zonesleep to the Ultra version.

Im thinking of getting the downstairs Zonesleep to use without a VW comfort mattress , is the Ultra a worthwhile upgrade over the base Zonesleep ?

Anyone able to comment on which they preferred and benefits or otherwise.

Does the extra thickness translate to a noticeable step up in comfort over the zonesleep ?

Everyone is different it did for me. best bet is go to the shop open day and look at both

I only have the standard VW mattress to compare it to, but I suspect it will be a comparison that everyone can relate to. :)

hi, I just figure out this accessory zonesleep, but I don't understand if it is made to fit directly on the lower bed (rear bench) or a mattress is anyway necessary?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

The Zonesleep It fits directly to the lower bed

I wonder about the comfort, on the rear bench there are a lot of holes due to the seatbelts...is it enough thick to feel comfortable? anyone who uses it on the lower bed?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all.
Do people just use standard mattress sheets to cover these when in use or is there a specific sheet designed to fit? I’m just thinking that I’d like to fold it up along with the comfort mattress and leave it on the back shelf when not in use for ease, but don’t want to get it dirty.
Something similar to the protector sold for the comfort mattress maybe??
I would like to know peoples ideas on what they use please

I asked the same thing of the club shop and they are thinking about it. Personally I would like a cover like the comfort mattress that zips on.

Im considering getting a zip single duvet cover and having it narrowed from 135 to 114 cm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh ok. So it’s being thought about is it. That’s good news.
I’m sure @comfortz could rustle something up that’s quite comfy to sleep on, and could also keep the mud from boots at bay?! Did a great job with the Vw comfort mattress protector I must say. Something similar to suit the fit would be smashing.
I wonder if it would fit inside the comfort protector along with the comfort mattress. Might be a snug fit but would be a great solution...copyright Volkywagen btw ;):mute

I use a single duvet cover for the original Zonesleep & a Dunelm Dorma mattress topper, which we fold up on the back shelf.

Back