Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zwolle and Kröller-Mûller, Nederland

Auberg-ine

Auberg-ine

Is it an office? Is it a lounge? Is it a camper?
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello, I have an early meeting in Zwartsluis, some 20km north of Zwolle next Tuesday. I'll be driving the A28 and looking for a nice spot with a view to spend the night before. Any Ideas? Like between Strand Nulde and Strand Horst? Allowed to stay overnight there?
Would like to profit to visit Kröller-Mûller on my way back (since closed on Monday) as well.

Last edited:
I'm afraid it's not allowed or possible to stay overnight at the beaches at Nulde and Horst. The areas are owned by 'leisurelands' and access is from sun rise untill sun set. There is a 'camnper park' very close to Strand Horst and the A28 though. This is their website. I've never been to the camp site so can't tell you if it's got a view. You can enjoy the view over the water during the day and move to the camper park in the evening. The beach club at strand Horst is only open on saturday and sunday in oktober I'm afraid. But the McDonalds is right there. (Better cook in the Cali ;-)

In Hattem you’ll find a nice camperplace at the local harbour, just a few kilometres south of Zwolle.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Camperpark Nijkerk Aan Zee has the view you’re looking for. People seem to like it, from what I’ve heard.

I can also recommend the Kozakkenhaven in Veessen: a small harbour in a quaint little village on the river IJssel, about twenty minutes south of Zwolle. I just really enjoyed the village and the surrounding river landscape.

That does look rather wonderful. Thanks for reporting back, I must visit there once.
Enjoy Kröller-Müller!

Hope you will not add to the list of Charlotte's book ;)
Enjoy K-M, loved it.