AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Our first trip in the Cali and my first ever Crufts.
Both a success to date. We're loving the Cali and my bitch won her (large) class at only her 3rd ever show in a group of mainly older and more experienced dogs and handlers - her first win and at Crufts. Unbelievable.
Now enjoying a post win vino from the lovely cold fridge with the aux heater on one dog asleep on the bench and the other on top of me on the fluffy vet bed on the floor (thanks for the tip Maud) and the electric blanket switched on and waiting.
Now why didn't I do this earlier...

Well done. Congratulations.

I had the pleasure of watching my wife and Dog, Maddie, do a clear round in their first medium team agility finals - the team came second! Great result. Wine finished already, Cali still waiting to be built...

Well done Alison and your new van!

View attachment 12442 View attachment 12443
Our first trip in the Cali and my first ever Crufts.
Both a success to date. We're loving the Cali and my bitch won her (large) class at only her 3rd ever show in a group of mainly older and more experienced dogs and handlers - her first win and at Crufts. Unbelievable.
Now enjoying a post win vino from the lovely cold fridge with the aux heater on one dog asleep on the bench and the other on top of me on the fluffy vet bed on the floor (thanks for the tip Maud) and the electric blanket switched on and waiting.
Now why didn't I do this earlier...

Congratulations what breed dog is it..? (I have very limited dog knowledge ) They are lovely looking
Where are you in the photo?

Congratulations Alison and Ellie! I had just been looking through the fossedata results and spotted Kymin Over the Rainbow had won her class and thought, that must be Alison! What a great day for you both, and made even better by having the Cali to go back to.

Congratulations, well done. :thumb

Congratulations what breed dog is it..? (I have very limited dog knowledge ) They are lovely looking
Where are you in the photo?
These are Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. The pick is of the Kymin family. My lady is on the right not looking at the camera as one of the other owners had her beloved tennis ball from agility training and she was NOT going to lose it!

Well done Alison, congratulations to you and Ellie for your class win at Crufts, and glad you are enjoying your new Cali!

Where at the Belgian coast today , saw a toller playing with a bal ....oh boy he/she cold swim in the sea...!
Seems the cold water was no trouble at all .
Sutch active dogs.

Toller + ball = happy Toller
Toller + water/swim = happy Toller
Toller + (ball + water + swim) = extremely off-the-scale very very happy Toller !!

Back