Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bargain VW rubber mats?!

SteveM

SteveM

VIP Member
Just setting up my beach properly after 500 miles of use. I have discovered what I think is a great value set of VW mats that work brilliantly for my seven seat configuration. The cost was just £53 all in - a bargain for once! These are not listed for use in the California so thought I would let folks see;

[album]720[/album]
[album]721[/album]
[album]722[/album]

The front mats are easy to find in the accessories catalogue -the backs in case you are interested are part number ZGB 7HB 061 511. My only advice would be not to cut off all the areas recommended for the caravelle (vs shuttle) but instead work out what works best for you. Should keep the kids mess at bay for a bit!

Steve.

Now I am interested. Was this mat originally for the caravelle?

Yes on the instructions they are listed as for the Caravelle and Shuttle (you cut different bits off based on patterns for each). I have not seen them in any accessories brochure / list, they seem to be well hidden, hence the post. They won't allow full movement of the seats like the carpet mats (they give a few inches back and forth), but besides that I can't see a down side.

Steve.

Back