Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Bin for Behind Passenger Seat

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Used waste bin or storage bin in good condition.
Designed to sit behind the passenger seat and in front of kitchenette.
£15 collected (Truro), £20 posted.
bin.jpegIMG_5871.jpegIMG_5870.jpegIMG_0819.jpeg

Let me know if it doesn't sell...

I really want one of these! Have tried other solutions (suggested here) which are ok but all a bit annoying. I’m even considering paying the massive eu postage from campercentrum to get one before they stop making them. So if anyone is going to Amsterdam soon please consider buying a job lot and selling them on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry now sold. Proved a popular item!

I really want one of these! Have tried other solutions (suggested here) which are ok but all a bit annoying. I’m even considering paying the massive eu postage from campercentrum to get one before they stop making them. So if anyone is going to Amsterdam soon please consider buying a job lot and selling them on here

They are Brilliant..I took the post Brexit hit and bought one. They are very light so shipping was to a minimum. I must have tried about 10 alternatives from John Lewis to Ikea but always come back to it…if you haven’t got a second under bench draw the same company also do a moulded one which looks like it’s part of van so bought one of those whilst I was at i…to make it worthwhile.

I’m going to get one I think - anyone else in the Birmingham area who wants to share postage give me a shout!

I’m going to get one I think - anyone else in the Birmingham area who wants to share postage give me a shout!

The little drawer looks great. Much cheaper than the factory option. Pondering a trip to Campercentrum in the summer to snag one. Pity the shop can't stock some of their kit.