Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

One spoilt dog even has his own zonesleep topper :thumb

20140111_073909.jpg

Evening

Thought it was about time we introduced our Border Terrier Cross Freddie... :D This was our first outing at sandyballs.... :cool:

Fred.jpg

And here is Grainne our 18 month old Irish Terrier - guarding our van (not really - she'd lick you to death)esuraqy9.jpg

I have two Cali Collies that travel everywhere with us - Swift and Guinness. We've just unpacked from a bank holiday trip to Pembrokeshire, great fun and good weather. We usually have 2 adults, 2 teenagers and 2 collies on most trips - we've now bought a Kyham tent!

I have also done 2 teenagers and 2 dogs 1 american cocker & a mad border collie :thumb

Here is Ben, our 12yr old Golden Retriever. He doesn't usually enjoy journeys but was really relaxed on this, his 1st Cali trip (me driving :clap)

image.jpg

I love seeing all the photos of your dogs enjoying their Californias! I'm looking forward to being able to put a photo of my girls on once I have my Cali :D

Oscar a Cali Cat! ....... Who just wants to be more dog! :)

image.jpg

not sure why the photo is on its side, :? it wasn't uploaded this way? ah well

A Sad week; Our Cali Cat - Oscar passed away :cry:……. as we said he's gone to be more dog.

Our 18 month old Cockerpoo - Pepper. She's pretty well travelled now having been down into France and up to Skye. More Cali Dog adventures to come this summer too.

Photo 19-06-2014 18 15 57.jpg

Sorry to hear about Cali cat Oscar, Richie.

Run free at the bridge, Oscar x

Hellow everybody, here's Stella, our basset hound, having a rest in the sun. She's also very active and.... carsick :? Tried a lot of things like starting with short drives. Now, family looks after her when we take the cali for a short trip and she stays at a doghotel when we're away for a longer journey (she likes that!) But she is always very happy when we're back :p
:hello
And we booked for the COTF; Tickets printed :thumb
Greetings
Calibusje
Belgium

stella.jpg

Some pic's at COTF , our way back ...and on the ferry

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Great pictures, thanks again for making the long trip over, it was nice to meet you all.

I thought I'd post a picture of my beloved Cali dog Flossie who is a retired rescued Welsh Collie of 15 years who has walked and camped with me and is a great loyal companion. We have briefly attended Cali on the farm this year and the Cotswold meet and its been great to see so many other Cali dogs.

Flossie photo-1 (2).jpg

The little one has taken to jumping on the drivers seat and running up the headrest to jump in the roof when we go to bed upstairs :veryfunny

Here are my Cali girls enjoying a run on the beach today after a ride out in their favourite camper. L-R: Hermione, Berry, Maud and Blythe.

P2080073.JPG P2080075.JPG

Max and Bella are having a conversation ...

m and b small.jpg

"Max... where's Lincolnshire? Is it near Brighton"?

"Bella! Really! What goes on in that german doggie-brain of yours! Lincolnshire is in Essex ...."

I love conversational dogs, Jen :D

Beautiful dogs (or handsome in Max's case) :)

Back