Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are currently arranging COTF 2014 and we just wanted to give you the opportunity to say what you wanted to see and do at the event.

We did a survey just after COTF 2013 and had some great feedback from everyone and on this poll we have included the top requests on peoples wish lists.

Please choose the top Three things you would like.

Also any other idea's and feedback would be much appreciated :thumb

Re COTF 2014
Would it be possible for some one to tell me where and when this will be
Many Thanks. BFT62 :D

All will be revealed over the next few months. One thing I can say is it will be in a more central location for 2014.

Martin said:
All will be revealed over the next few months. One thing I can say is it will be in a more central location for 2014.

More central in the field ;) , or more central in the country? :D

I missed this years show due to other commitments, so will arrange other trips around the 2014 meet. one thing i must comment on though is the fact that when you go on to the meets tab on the forum there are only twoevents listed.

I attend many other VW shows throught the year and often camp with the T4 & T5 forum, it would be good if more calis were at these shows. We could have Cali Forum caming.
The vans are fantastic but equally as good is the social side of owning a VW.

More Cali Gatherings would be good.

Maybe tagging onto an existing VW show ?

I know that there is a massive amount of work required to organise a specific meet and COTF looks fantastic. If next years meet is held in May this could be the curtain raiser to the season.

so why dont we tag on to Camperjam which is at weston Park Shropshire in june, there is vast amounts of room for club camping so we could have our own area. Ps this is a superb show in a great location.

Plus Busfest in Sept at the three counties showground Malvern the best of the best when it comes to VW shows and is now a three day event. Forum camping could be arranged there as well.

Any thoughts

This is something we are looking into for next year. Although I see we will need insurance
And also plenty of fire exstinguisers and a need to carry out risk assessments I will get onto it
Soon :thumb

Members feel free to organise your own regional meets we are happy to promote it on here if you want to organise something local to yourselves :thumb I realise that not much goes on in the north that's because me and Martin live down south . I would love to see more of you getting together all over the country.

More Cali meets for sure, my old club used to arrange a meet every month normally in different parts of the country. I keep looking at the meeting page on here but it never changes! More gatherings please!

Like I say it's up to you lot to organise something :thumb

As Kev says it is very difficult for us to arrange all the meets around the country, if anyone fancies arranging a get-together be it a weekend camping or a Sunday afternoon in a pub car park please let Kev or myself know and we can help promote it for you.

Back