Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm - ' after the event' thread

Hi Folks,
I’d also like to thank everyone involved it was a fabulous weekend and it was great to meet and speak to everyone. :thumb
I’m sure I’ve made some new friends along the way and as ever you’re all such a friendly and helpful bunch.
I’d also like to thank everyone who purchased one of our products, It was great to see them all displayed around the field on the Sunday morning. We had some great feedback on the products and potential developments, as well as plenty ideas on some new products – so watch this space. I still thrive on the fact that it’s you the owners that help us design our products so a big thank you for your continued support. :thanks

If anyone has any questions with anything at all please drop me a call (01246 825873) and I’ll be only too glad to help. :mrgreen:

I was also very impressed with the service from BMVS I would recommend them to anyone wanting to trial a Cali before purchasing. The family and I wanted for nothing, the Cali was extremely well kitted out (even down to the ever important bottle opener!) and I’ll be definitely be renting one again in the future – Thanks Oli!

I have plenty of photo’s so I’ll get them posted somewhere ASAP
Cheers Nick

James said:
Choplee wrote... Sunday was lounge pants and wellington day and i'm sure someone's sneaked a photo on the forum somewhere ,so i'll apologise for my cotf trendy cali style now :laugh2

L_zps7d76e596.jpg

:D :D :D
I've captured you on video elegantly leaping through the air with your lounge pants and wellingtons Lee - It may find its way to youTube and become an overnight hit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for organising - well worth attending - looking forward to the next meet(s)
:goodone

Cheers
Ian & Helen

Thank you to everyone involved with the weekend, I know there was a lot of hard work involved to make it happen.

Also, a big thank you to SMG for voting my van as their choice of the weekend. Very honoured indeed! Promise not to make a big deal of it, especially with all the other Grey Berg owners :smile

Phil can you email David Eccles the pictures of your clean van for his magazine article
Cheers :thumb

comfortz said:
Hi Folks,
I’d also like to thank everyone involved it was a fabulous weekend and it was great to meet and speak to everyone. :thumb
I’m sure I’ve made some new friends along the way and as ever you’re all such a friendly and helpful bunch.
I’d also like to thank everyone who purchased one of our products, It was great to see them all displayed around the field on the Sunday morning. We had some great feedback on the products and potential developments, as well as plenty ideas on some new products – so watch this space. I still thrive on the fact that it’s you the owners that help us design our products so a big thank you for your continued support. :thanks

If anyone has any questions with anything at all please drop me a call (01246 825873) and I’ll be only too glad to help. :mrgreen:

I was also very impressed with the service from BMVS I would recommend them to anyone wanting to trial a Cali before purchasing. The family and I wanted for nothing, the Cali was extremely well kitted out (even down to the ever important bottle opener!) and I’ll be definitely be renting one again in the future – Thanks Oli!

Cheers Nick

Nick and Family,

I just want to say :thanks for all your help with my side awnings. LOTS of people came and asked us questions as we had ours up at the start. I hope we sent you lots of people with their wallets ready!!

You have been more than helpful in supporting us with adding a window by exchanging the panel!! Thanks again!!! I look forward to receiving them and using them for our Bank Holiday camping Trip!
Roz x

Thanks for putting on a superb event. It was a rare and marvellous treat to see so many Calis and their owners gather in one field.
2z4l9ts.jpg

It looks like everyone seemed to have a very good time!! Thanks to Kevin / Lee for arranging the collection of some Dubflecta goodies. I must apologise that we had ran out of stock of the AutoHaus Wolfsburg Number plate surrounds. We are expecting a new delivery any day now so please send me a PM and we can arrange a postal order directly with you once they arrive.
We would have liked to attend the meet personally but unfortunately it clashed with a VW festival that we had pre booked last year.

Congratulations to Jenny and Jasmine who won the colouring competition on Saturday afternoon. David Eccles had the difficult job of choosing the winner.

The Help for Heroes Teddy bear is in the post to you today.

scan0006.jpg scan0007.jpg

Rozzie50 said:
comfortz said:
Hi Folks,

Cheers Nick

Nick and Family,

I just want to say :thanks for all your help with my side awnings. LOTS of people came and asked us questions as we had ours up at the start. I hope we sent you lots of people with their wallets ready!!

You have been more than helpful in supporting us with adding a window by exchanging the panel!! Thanks again!!! I look forward to receiving them and using them for our Bank Holiday camping Trip!
Roz x

You're very welcome Roz! and thank you for pointing them in our direction!
I'll drop you a line when the awning's ready but hopefully it'll be finished before the end of the week :mrgreen: :thumb :mrgreen: :thumb :mrgreen:

I am writing a piece at the mo which will be a 3 page feature on event for VWBus 4/5+ issue 14 out in June. Will tell you when out. I will also be doing a feature (diff pics and angle) for Camper and Commercial magazine but that will for summer.
buses and rainbows...very very nice.
Thanks to team for a great event and to all the friendly people we met, though rain meant I did not get round as much as normal...
really nice vibe, I forsee a very big future for this club 100+ at event is an amazing response
someone worked out there was between 3 and 4 million pounds worth of metal on the field :eek:

5bd9592c-5196-44ce-a622-3d12453572a6_zpsdddf7cd0.jpg

Attachments

• 5bd9592c-5196-44ce-a622-3d12453572a6_zpsdddf7cd0.jpg
    5bd9592c-5196-44ce-a622-3d12453572a6_zpsdddf7cd0.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
Sorry I couldn't make it this year it looks like you all had a good time :thumb I will be there next year for sure :thumb did anybody buy a calitopper if so what's it like please is it worth buying :?:

David Eccles said:
someone worked out there was between 3 and 4 million pounds worth of metal on the field :eek:
£4 million of Cali's and £2 million of brandrup accessories! :lol:

Stu said:
Vwjake said:
:thanks to all of you for the great event!
Also nice to meet some members from here on the forum!

Up to COTF 2014

Gert

Did you make it onto the Pier OK Gert?

Hi Stu,
Yes, but it was a short visit so we get de ferry in time, we go defentely back sometime for a weekend

Regards Gert

Thanks Ian you are a star :thumb what a gadget that is. Looking at the field I would say next year we should aim for 250 cali's what do you think :?: I can't wait until next year just to see what gadgets you buy this year :laugh2 thanks again mate catch up soon :thumb

Nice one Ian :) .... Not seen it all , but looks great ... I'm sure my Cali is in it somewhere ,but we where hidden in the trees ... Lol

i did notice your van's happened to be most of the video where us berg boys are nowhere to be seen ...lol lol ....i didn't pay ian enough i think ..... :lol:

sorry we could not make it, i did not get home from work until 5pm , looks like I missed a great weekend.

Beer tent for next year sounds cool

Vwjake said:
:thanks to all of you for the great event!
Also nice to meet some members from here on the forum!

Up to COTF 2014

Gert
Nice to have met you guys, we're down to our last Jupiler beer :thanks Simon and Tracey

You've seen Cali's on the farm from the air (cool video, that looks like a fun toy!), here's a video of the event from ground level...

http://vimeo.com/66522360

Okay, I'm being daft probably. How do I embed Vimeo movies?

Enjoy,
dan

Back