Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale CFX-35 Dometic Compressor Fridge / Freezer £500

B

bdawg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Dometic CFX3-35 fridge / freezer for sale £500. Excellent condition - no scratches or knocks and includes both original charging cables - 1 x 12/24V connector and 1 x 100/240V plug. Only 3 years old and has been extremely well looked, sadly have now sold our van, hence sale. Used in a 3-seat bench VW Cali Beach - fits under the 3-seat bench but was also used on a pull out boot tray. A fantastic addition to the Beach set-up, it really is a great fridge (and freezer if you want it!) - with a solar panel set-up we never needed to boost charge, and could also get 3-4 days from the fridge without any electricity or solar connection. Collection from Cornwall (Falmouth) preferred, but may be able to arrange a drop-off if required, by negotiation. Also have a floor plate for attachment of this fridge to VW Cali rail system, if required.

Specification:
Model: CFX3-35 (from 2020 onwards this model replaced the CFX 35)
Box contents: 1 x cooler. 1 x connection cable for 12/24V, I x connection cable for 100-240V, removable wire basket.
Colour: Smokey Grey

Dimensions:
Depth 694mm, height 407mm, width 398 mm
Net weight: 16.9kg
Gross storage volume: 36L
Storage volume: 32L

Performance:
Input Voltage (AC) 100-240V
Input Voltage (DC) 12/24V
Inout frequency 50/60Hz

IMG_7305.jpgIMG_7304.jpgIMG_7307.jpg

Last edited:
Can I just say, these are really good. I have the same one but a year old. At Christmas using 240v at home, lowered it down to -22 degrees C, to hold our turkey crown and beef joint when my freezer died, needing a replacement with a 4 day delay for supply.
Good luck with the sale.