Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club joker and Sven owners

Went to see Sven at Campersales today.
Did not disappoint.
The Man / Crafter seat adjustment was out of this world.
Height, & seat base tip, up and down.
4 way lumbar. In and out, up and down.
Found a very very comfortable place.
Both feet have foot rests.
So much room for activities inside.
Seems like a dream.
Can stand full height in shower. (I’m 6’)
The bed is 1998mm long.
And actual toilet I don’t need to decant from the boot.

Only niggle is do I wait for the MY25 with Merc like gear shifter on steering column. ??
IMG_1743.jpeg

I think it's time this thread got a nudge. Come on Sven and Club Joker owners, post your pride and joy here.
I literally came in here to see if there were any updates to anybody doing solar upgrades, rear wheel carriers and ladders.
How to stick some metal clamping bars on the roof, so I can start deigning my own solar layout !
And there is like 1 post :rolleyes:

Went to see Sven at Campersales today.
Did not disappoint.
The Man / Crafter seat adjustment was out of this world.
Height, & seat base tip, up and down.
4 way lumbar. In and out, up and down.
Found a very very comfortable place.
Both feet have foot rests.
So much room for activities inside.
Seems like a dream.
Can stand full height in shower. (I’m 6’)
The bed is 1998mm long.
And actual toilet I don’t need to decant from the boot.

Only niggle is do I wait for the MY25 with Merc like gear shifter on steering column. ??
View attachment 123408

No, because you’ll ended up with the dreaded Volkswagen infotainment system….

I literally came in here to see if there were any updates to anybody doing solar upgrades, rear wheel carriers and ladders.
How to stick some metal clamping bars on the roof, so I can start deigning my own solar layout !
And there is like 1 post :rolleyes:
Yes, so many more Sven and CJ owners now since the thread started, it would be good to get lots of owners pics and tips.

I’m thinking the MAN TGE is built in Poland.
But where is the Westfalia stuff made and then built into the truck ?

Could be hitting £100k if you wait for new model, westfalia will definitely jump the price no doubt!
Agree. I can’t see why I wouldn’t do it for another £189 a month if my sums add up and I sell mine for the right amount.

Only used one for sale on Autotrader.

IMG_3646.jpeg

Figured out (googled) how to find out how long cars have been for sale for on Autotrader. Very cool isn’t it. :thumb

I'm collecting my Sven in 3 weeks time, I'll certainly be posting on this thread, thanks so much for highlighting it!

As I've said before, if you're wanting a sub £100k 2 berth upgrade for your Cali, it is without peer.

@Californication69 did they give you an idea of price/delivery times. Wandahome have one Sven in the black left for sale (the other 2 are sold) in has taken just over 2 months from order to delivery and they chucked in Alarm & Tracker FOC?

Starlight blue, one of my favourites
Yes, I liked it too. I ordered my Ocean in Starlight blue, but it was really hard to make the paintwork look good as it showed lots of water marks. After I had done the failed bellows testing with the hosepipe it looked dreadful and even after a thorough wash I struggled to get rid of the watermarks.
So it’s kind of put me off the colour unfortunately :(

If I do get a Joker at some point (and I do really like them) I think I’d try and get a silver one.

Back