Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cotswold Outdoor

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Some bad News from Cotswold outdoor today we received this email They are stopping the discount for members
We will work hard to find a replacement partner.
Hi VW California Club,

Thank you for all your work during our partnership together.

As we’re sure you’re aware, our partnerships are a way of rewarding organisations that align with our values and whose members regularly shop at Outdoor & Cycle Concept stores (Cotswold Outdoor, Snow+Rock & Runners Need). As you are aware all partnerships were being reviewed in line with our new strategy in September. Unfortunately, having reviewed your organisation, the sales figures for the past season (as well as previous performance where applicable), we are no longer able to offer a bespoke partnership for your organisation.

We are keen to keep you and your members as loyal customers, so please remember you’re welcome to make the most of our free Explore More benefits scheme, including our Price Match Promise. We are committed to delivering a fantastic selection of products at great prices. So, if you find the same product for cheaper, then we will happily match it. We would love you to continue to enjoy making the most of our expertise, knowledge and outstanding service, whilst getting the lowest price in the market. Find out more about Explore More here: https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/explore-more-benefits.html

We also offer competitive pricing through our Group Sales Team for any large orders. For almost 50 years, Cotswold Outdoor, Snow+Rock and Runners Need have proudly worked across a wide range of industries to provide bulk outdoor clothing and equipment sales. Our dedicated B2B account managers are experts in the outdoor industry as well as our products and are committed to providing a comprehensive, personal service with full account management tailored to your requirements. Find out more about Group Sales here: https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/corporate-and-group-sales.html

Many thanks,

That’s a bugger!
Worth checking other memberships as Cotswold give discounts for quite a few clubs and if I recall Blue Light Card holders.

Shame, used a couple of times, tend to prefer Go Outdoors as we have a shop more local.

Thanks for sharing.

That’s a bugger!
Worth checking other memberships as Cotswold give discounts for quite a few clubs and if I recall Blue Light Card holders.
Camping and motorhome club is one of them….. or it was last month

I think it's code for "we're dropping all discount schemes"; fairly sure the walking and climbing club I'm a member of had it's discount stripped too, I'm not sure how better aligned you can be than that . . .

Mehhhh…. Overpriced high street fashion shop with poor to average service…. Stopped shopping there years ago.

So far as I know, NHS / blue light discount is still given. Disappointing they’ve stopped CalI club discount. I always felt that at -15% it brought their prices closer to other outlets.