Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas bottles (907)

FredFlintstone

FredFlintstone

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Have just been advised that the English 907 bottles cannot be exchanged in France etc and thst they use a different colour bottle now?

Is there any truth in this?

Also, if a bottle is rather 'scabby' will it be taken exchanged as readily as a nice one?

Thx

If it is a Campingaz bottle 907 or 904, it should be the same worldwide.
It's the blue bottle that looks like this:
907.jpg
If it looks different, you won't be able to change it for this one.

To my knowledge all 907s are made in France so it would be odd if an exchange was refused there.

I’m currently in a French campsite and the shop is selling identical blue bottles to the one‘s in UK. I did enquire how much a new bottle was - €64 and a refill only €28!

Have just been advised that the English 907 bottles cannot be exchanged in France etc and thst they use a different colour bottle now?

Is there any truth in this?

Also, if a bottle is rather 'scabby' will it be taken exchanged as readily as a nice one?

Thx
Does your " advisor" work for Calor?

go outdoors wanted to charge me £48 for an exchange even with their discount card it was £54 without the card. last year it was £34 to exchange with the card went to local gas dealer and got it for £46. its the principle why did they put it up so much as the dealer is charging the same price as last year

go outdoors wanted to charge me £48 for an exchange even with their discount card it was £54 without the card. last year it was £34 to exchange with the card went to local gas dealer and got it for £46. its the principle why did they put it up so much as the dealer is charging the same price as last year

Gas prices have increased globally thanks to Mr Putin.

Back