Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas storage

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I just wondered if anyone knew if it’s safe to keep these types of gas canisters in the van on a permanent basis. I have two exterior gas stoves that use these bottles and was thinking of keeping them in the van with the stoves in a box under the parcel shelf.. thanks for any advice

58A5A242-E312-49F2-BF31-F90512F76BDC.jpeg

CAB4435A-85C1-433A-8275-85E7B1B413B8.jpeg

I just wondered if anyone knew if it’s safe to keep these types of gas canisters in the van on a permanent basis. I have two exterior gas stoves that use these bottles and was thinking of keeping them in the van with the stoves in a box under the parcel shelf.. thanks for any advice

View attachment 60464

View attachment 60465
Have done so for many years. Also have a LPG sticker on the tailgate.

Have done so for many years. Also have a LPG sticker on the tailgate.

I was wondering about this too as I’d like to carry a canister for the Alpkit Brukit. Do they need to be in a specific box? Would they be ok in one of the drawers under the bench seat or better in a really useful box in the boot? (or is there no difference?)

I was wondering about this too as I’d like to carry a canister for the Alpkit Brukit. Do they need to be in a specific box? Would they be ok in one of the drawers under the bench seat or better in a really useful box in the boot? (or is there no difference?)
I just carry 2 small canisters, a single burner stove and a spare 904 or 907 cylinder in a plastic box in the boot behind bench seat.

Back