Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hands free Bluetooth module location in T5.1

A

alekocamper

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi everyone ,

I have recently replaced the original RNS315 radio with an RCD330 that comes with Bluetooth, microphone and USB port. It works wonderfully, except that when doing a self-test in VCDS (Vagcom) it gives me an error in the modules that are no longer connected: Navigator, Telephone. I think that by uninstalling the module they would disappear but I can't locate it. In thw forum I read that it is under the glove compartment but it is not there. It is a T5.1 California Edition 2012. Does anyone know where it can be?

Thank you very much, greetings

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hi everyone ,

I have recently replaced the original RNS315 radio with an RCD330 that comes with Bluetooth, microphone and USB port. It works wonderfully, except that when doing a self-test in VCDS (Vagcom) it gives me an error in the modules that are no longer connected: Navigator, Telephone. I think that by uninstalling the module they would disappear but I can't locate it. In thw forum I read that it is under the glove compartment but it is not there. It is a T5.1 California Edition 2012. Does anyone know where it can be?

Did you originally have Bluetooth with the RNS315?

Our (2012) was under the glovebox.
Removed glovebox and it was sat underneath. We just unplugged it as our Kenwood unit had bluetooth built in.

But could also be under under the drivers seat.

Reset:

Our (2012) was under the glovebox.
Removed glovebox and it was sat underneath. We just unplugged it as our Kenwood unit had bluetooth built in.

But could also be under under the drivers seat.

Reset:

I believe it was a paid for Option on some earlier models. My 2014 SE doesn't have Bluetooth.

Hi everyone ,

The 315 has Bluetooth built in the 310 had a separate module under the glovebox

Back