Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help using Nebula where no internet connection is available

CALICAROLINE

CALICAROLINE

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
We purchased a Nebula Laser 3 projector and screen to use whilst travelling in our California. However, struggling to link the projector to our iPad via screen share to view previously downloaded content (copyright issues on NetFlix, iPlayer etc). There is lots online regarding Firesticks, but these seem to need a strong internet connection, which is not available at all sites. Has anyone any tips for playing previously down loaded content when you have no internet connection?

We purchased a Nebula Laser 3 projector and screen to use whilst travelling in our California. However, struggling to link the projector to our iPad via screen share to view previously downloaded content (copyright issues on NetFlix, iPlayer etc). There is lots online regarding Firesticks, but these seem to need a strong internet connection, which is not available at all sites. Has anyone any tips for playing previously down loaded content when you have no internet connection?

Think you need the apple branded lead - otherwise will get blocked due to copyright. We had same issue with an old apeman projector.

Don't buy a cheap one on Amazon!

IMG_0514.png

We have the Nebula and the Apple lead above, no issues from streaming apps downloaded to iPad or via internet. Issues watching live football but that’s down to the Sky app restricting it.

My Nebula has the Netflix app pre installed so I download movies or whatever we want at home with the Wi-Fi on to the Nebula itself. The internal memory is not too large but we can easily download 4 films onto the nebula internal memory

i wonder why the latest version of Nebula doesn't have the app pre installed?

Mines the Nebula capsule and had Netflix pre installed but I can also download other apps so i would imagine all models would be able to download apps. Im supprised it isn’t already pre installed

Back