Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hereford Van Centre

You never really know how good your dealership is, until there is an issue.
I had a problem with the arm on the passenger seat. I booked the Cali in on my way up to N Wales. Our original salesman Lewis Jacobsen greeted me and introduced me to Les Waghorne the Service Manager who took the vehicle away to be checked out. I was given hot drinks and newspapers to pass the time. I was offered a lift to Hereford town to while away the time, but declined as I hoped it wouldn't take too long to fix. A short time later Les Waghorne returned with the good news that it was a warranty repair, quickly attended to and I was soon on my way again.
The staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. They took the time to explain what they had found and remedied it.
I would have no problem with recommending them to anyone looking to purchase.

Very comforting to see your post SimonB.

We are collecting our new Cali from this dealership on 1st March but as you have indicated in a previous post they are a very professional outfit on the Sales side and have been very helpful to us so far. If the after sales service is as good, and you are confirming that, then we will be very pleased that we chose them to see us through our first Cali purchase. They certainly seem to have gone "the extra mile" for you and I am sure they will be very pleased to read your comments.

Original Review From @WelshGas

Excellent Service for my 3rd year Service. Vehicle returned in clean condition. Communication was very good.
They sold the vehicle to me and were very knowledgeable and have since carried out 3 annual Services as I have covered 20,000 miles / pa