Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is there such a things as a VW T6 California Haynes Manual?

G

GeorgeandAnne

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I love a Haynes manual. They are worth every penny! And after grappling with setting the clock on our T6 California Beach , (thank you T6Forum), I’ve decided I’d simply love a Haynes Manual about my new favourite thing. But I can’t see one out there. Does such a thing exist? Any suggestions for an alternative? Thanks, Anne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love a Haynes manual. They are worth every penny! And after grappling with setting the clock on our T6 California Beach , (thank you T6Forum), I’ve decided I’d simply love a Haynes Manual about my new favourite thing. But I can’t see one out there. Does such a thing exist? Any suggestions for an alternative? Thanks, Anne

Unfortunately No. You could use Erwin. VW database. It is a subscription service. You pay for a period of access , from an hour upwards. Input your VIN and can download and print off all the details and repair procedures for your particular vehicle. @Loz is an expert on it.

Think they stopping producing new ones around 2020, back catalogue may still be available.

Oh my gosh! I’m not usually a fan of online content where a book can be bought. But Haynes really have changed up a gear! How cool is autofix? I’m going to buy a diagnostic tool just for the joy of looking up problems on my Golf, which is forever flashing up a fault and then refusing to disclose in what it actually is, and how serious it is, in the computer section. I’ll be able to talk mechanic. Thank you so much.

Back