Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Je suis Parisienne

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
My deep felt condolences to France and Paris over the pain and grievous loss that it has suffered.

I am sure there are many amongst us who have travelled to France, enjoyed the culture, the food, the wine, the hospitality of the French people who now have been assailed by an act of utter barbarism.

I was in Paris last Sunday, my dear friend David taking myself and three others, sisters and nieces, around that beautiful city. For four days we had enjoyed warmth and hospitality in Versailles and Paris, David taking us everywhere.

Last night he took his two children to a football match. This evening I finally heard back that both him and his children had returned unscathed from the Stade de France.

I am sure that many here would want to express their condolences and total support to the people of France as they come to terms with this outrage.

I am going back to Paris on Thursday. I will leave some flowers at La Belle equipe where we stopped for coffee on Sunday. Now I am just so overwhelmed to have had good news that my friend is safe.

My deep felt condolences to France and Paris over the pain and grievous loss that it has suffered.

I am sure there are many amongst us who have travelled to France, enjoyed the culture, the food, the wine, the hospitality of the French people who now have been assailed by an act of utter barbarism.

I was in Paris last Sunday, my dear friend David taking myself and three others, sisters and nieces, around that beautiful city. For four days we had enjoyed warmth and hospitality in Versailles and Paris, David taking us everywhere.

Last night he took his two children to a football match. This evening I finally heard back that both him and his children had returned unscathed from the Stade de France.

I am sure that many here would want to express their condolences and total support to the people of France as they come to terms with this outrage.

I am going back to Paris on Thursday. I will leave some flowers at La Belle equipe where we stopped for coffee on Sunday. Now I am just so overwhelmed to have had good news that my friend is safe.
Shocking. I can barely even imagine the pain it has brought to so many!

Well said Jen, I am sure everyone agrees with your sentiments. :thumb

Football and music, two things I would imagine are close to many of our hearts on this forum. It's unimaginable an evening spent enjoying them could end in such terrible circumstances. So glad to hear your friends are safe and well Jen.

GrannyJen I will be with you in spirit and send my condolences to all those affected
Cannot put into words my sorrow at these events but am so proud of the response of people of all countries and faiths. To the French people and all believers of liberté égalité fraternité
Nous sommes tous français.

Just awful.
Relieved your friend is safe.

I had friends there too and I am glad to report they are all unharmed. Heartbroken that so many were however, especially as many were very young.

My heart goes out to everyone impacted, and sadly that includes Russia, and far too many other countries in the past 30 days. Sad that so few hateful individuals can harm so many and divide the world. I only hope we can all unite instead.

Back