Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Motorhome and campervan show Oct 2023

J

Jimmylondon07

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Contemplating a little trip up to the NEC in a few weeks, has anyone heard whether the California Concept and 2024 Nugget will be making an appearance there?

Also, any recommendations on a decent site to stay at within half an hour or so?

I've got tickets, I've looked at the exhibitors list and I don't think VW have even got a stand.

The Chapel Lane CAMC site is really good - I stayed there last year when I went to the show.

There is a show popup site but I heard that it’s a concrete car park mainly for caravans and motor homes in grid formation.

There’s a site at Kingsbury water park which is not too far away - couple of junctions north on m42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen them there once in the 7 years we’ve been going. They had quite a big stand when they launched the 6.1 and had a couple of californias and a couple of grands. I’d be very surprised if they are there this time unfortunately.

Good to know, thanks. Truth be told I am more interested in taking a look at the Nugget! :)

Try Warwick racecourse - some decent pub grub 5 mins walk from the campsite and 15 mins drive to NEC.

Got tickets for the Friday. Going for a nosey.
Volkswagen not been there since the Grand California release.

Back