Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My Cali is my Castle

T

TobiSchi4Cali

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
My dear fellows,

trying to tell you who I am by telling you what I like and love :

my wife, my son (13 yrs), and for sure all the others of my family, also my friends;
riding my MTB and my SUP and flying my beginners low cost done (4k cam!);
hiking in the Bavarian mountains (not too heavy) and sailing a yacht with my friends in the Mediterranean Sea once a year;
and, last but not least, exploring Europe (esp. Italy, Sardegna and Corsica) with my VW T5.2 California Comfortline (2WD, automatic gear box, 140 HP, night blue metallic, built in late 2015);

I'm fascinated by all the fancy functions of the Cali and all the beautiful places that I discovered through it and certainly also all the nice people who I learned to know through it!

Well, and now, after several years in the Cali universe, I discovered this great international forum and I'm just asking myself: How was it possible that I've missed it until now?

Now I'm keen on checking out all your contributions and I hope that I find some topics where also I can contribute.

Cheers and take care and drive safely with fuel consumption in mind!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have some great hobbies a nice family a good lifestyle. The forum is a great community and an outstanding resource for knowledge and inspiration. Thinking about taking the plunge on a sup my self at some point:)

Welcome here
As above sounds like you got some great hobbies and we also like MTB eg at SamerbergOur son was born in Munich so we love travelling in Bavaria.
Have a grest time and share some pictures please!

All the best!