Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Soggy shoe

R

rodd

Hi guys, just a quick question. I was a little unfortunate to wake up in the morning to find one of my shoes had been kicked outside the camper, presume it must have been one of the kids coming back from the site toilets the night before. So anyway, my left shoe was suitably soaked lol.

Where do you guys put all of your shoes at night? Hoping to avoid repeating the incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wear Croks or Wellies.
Hide "going out shoes" in the cupboard. You'll probably not need them.
rob

Hi Robo

I leave a pair of rubber flip flops or crocks outside the van and a tail for the purpose should the feet come back mucky :eek:
Also I have learnt to keep a torch in a regular place in van,(the times I have had to look every where on the van for the blessed torch in the middle of the night) :cry:

We have a plastic box with a lid, keep our walking boots, general shoes, flip flops and things in it. Lives outside when we are camped.

dan

we also use a plastic box with lid, it has dual use as we also use it for keeping stuff in whilst on route to site, also handy to bung your shoes in if muddy

0-Huge-0.jpg

Attachments

• 0-Huge-0.jpg
    0-Huge-0.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the replies guys, definitely liking the idea of the box, think i've seen a long shallow box similar to that in tesco, wonder if they are shallow in enough to slide under the van out of site?

Cheers guys :cool

I used to use dry bags, rucksack liners. No space when empty, throw shoes in, wash them out ( the bags, not the shoes) when home, use over and over again and can be crushed under a caravan so under a cali there is no problem.

We just put shoes under the van overnight.

I tend to avoid "pit stops", prefering instead to just lay there, all cosy and warm in denial. :crazy

S.

Crocs under the van.

Back