Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The search is over!

Silvester

Silvester

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We’ve been looking for the right California, at the right price for six months or so, and now pleased to have taken ownership of this 2013 SE TDI. It’s in great condition and has most of the extras we were looking for. We’re looking forward to exploring the parts of the UK we cannot get to in out boat!

We’ve been looking for the right California, at the right price for six months or so, and now pleased to have taken ownership of this 2013 SE TDI. It’s in great condition and has most of the extras we were looking for. We’re looking forward to exploring the parts of the UK we cannot get to in out boat!
Hi, I’m curios to know what motor you have...140hp, 180hp twin turbo?

Hi, it’s the 180bhp twin turbo. Seems to drive well, but only done a few hundred miles so far.

Do you still have your boat.
A lot of Cali owners want or have one myself included.
What boat due you have?

Do you still have your boat.
A lot of Cali owners want or have one myself included.
What boat due you have?
Hi,
We have two, one big ( Contessa 32), one small (Solo) and will be keeping both. The idea is to use the Cali to see the bits of the UK we can’t see when sailing the big boat around the coast and to tow the small one to events.

Hi,
We have two, one big ( Contessa 32), one small (Solo) and will be keeping both. The idea is to use the Cali to see the bits of the UK we can’t see when sailing the big boat around the coast and to tow the small one to events.
Fab
A boat is on my retirement list until then like you I’m using my Cali to explore uk :thumb