Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2023 8th - 10th September 2023 Cali Club camping info

Do these guys really charge £60 per dog ?

Do these guys really charge £60 per dog ?
Not sure who you are referring to as “these guys” but regarding Busfest the answer is no.
What makes you think they do?

Not sure who you are referring to as “these guys” but regarding Busfest the answer is no.
What makes you think they do?
The Busfest organisers - re what makes me think it - their website see picture below

busfest costs.jpg

The Busfest organisers - re what makes me think it - their website see picture below

View attachment 113909
The £60 is the price for the adult ticket, as shown at the top of the picture. If you select no children and no dogs, it’s still £60, as that is the adult ticket price x1
Are you joining us, or just got 2 dogs trying to book?

Thanks just worked through it - was thinking about it but other half wants to head to the beach instead - given all the good weather we are due.

All set-up and pitches marked out ready to see you all this morning. Was a lovely but warm evening last night. Going to be a great weekend :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :cheers
IMG_9669.jpegIMG_9668.jpeg

Sadly Covid has the better of Judith and I at the moment, we were hoping to have recovered but its unwelcome presence is dragging on. So stay safe and have fun and we’ll hopefully meet up at Slimbridge in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to hear that Keith. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

Good run back from Busfest.
What a great weekend! Warm weather, fantastic company, a few parties and brilliantly and efficiently organised by Chris.
Thank you @Mr T

Busfest 2023 is now done!
What a great turn out of Cali club members again, thank you all so much for coming and making it a really great and sociable group.
Lovely to meet you all, and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Hope you all got home safely.

IMG_9679.jpegIMG_9677.jpegIMG_9676.jpegIMG_9682.jpeg
IMG_9683.jpegIMG_9684.jpegIMG_9685.jpegIMG_9686.jpegIMG_9687.jpegIMG_9688.jpeg

I bought the arrival photo. ANyone else? I'll show you a copy hang on. Ha. That was my rave face

20230910_170341.jpg

Thanks @Mr T for a fab weekend. Lots of work on your behalf but much appreciated!

Thanks @Mr T for organising and welcoming us as newcomers - to the club and the festival. Had a great time meeting everyone, see you all next year if not before

Thanks @Mr T first Busfest for us and thoroughly enjoyed it and we met some great people. Must have enjoyed last night as I still feel worse for wear as I write this at 8.45pm!

well done Chris. We, me, Sue, Fred and Archie, had a great time thx. F&A loved meeting new folk and dogs. Loved the entertainment. Run home today was a bit c**p but its ok now crashed our sofa with a glass.IMG_7166.jpegIMG_7161.jpegIMG_0679.jpeg

My first Busfest and really enjoyed it, shame about the rain on Sunday morning! I was in the family camping rather than join the club pitch as I didn’t want my non-verbal autistic son so close to the fair as he doesn’t understand why he can’t just go on all the rides all day long :( I did have a quick wander past the club though and It looked great, a real nice selection of Calis on display!

Back