Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 17" x 7J "Woodstock" black wheels with Bridgestone Weather Control A005 tyres

N

Nik Boyd

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
These have done a grand total of 14 miles before they were removed from the van so tyres are as new - frustratingly there is a small scratch on one of the wheels (as shown) but otherwise in great condition, as you would expect from wheels that have done 14 miles. I'm fairly certain the scratch would polish out with some effort.

Fitted with Bridgestone Weather Control A005 235/55 R17

The scratch looks far worse in the photo than it does in real life, my phone camera has really managed to highlight it! also, that's some sticky stuff from the factory sticker not corrosion.

Looking for £850 or near offer, Bristol area collection but also happy to look into having them couriered at the buyers expense.

20220430_160029.jpg

20220430_160039.jpg

20220430_160051.jpg

20220430_160104.jpg

20220430_160114.jpg

20220430_160122.jpg

20220430_160204.jpg

Hi,
These look smart.
How much would a courier to the Wirral cost do you know?
Thanks

Hi, Just seen your message - I can find out for you today. Just had a quick look and I think its around £90 via DHL - I need to get them weighed though.

Alternatively, I'm driving from Bristol to North Wales on the 19th August - its a bit of a diversion but sure we could work something out if you are seriously interested - even with a bit of fuel money imagine it would be far cheaper than a courier.

Feel free to give me a message on 07595 537073

Cheers

Nik

Hi there I did try sending a PM - are these still available? If so are you accepting offers?

Huge apologies to anyone who contacted me when I first posted this - a major life event got in the way and meant I couldn't complete a sale.

If anyone is interested before I stick them on Ebay they are still available and now include a steel spare with the same tyre fitted.

PM me with interest.

Huge apologies to anyone who contacted me when I first posted this - a major life event got in the way and meant I couldn't complete a sale.

If anyone is interested before I stick them on Ebay they are still available and now include a steel spare with the same tyre fitted.

PM me with interest.
Hi, I’ve PM’d you.. thanks, Chris