Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2 Seater Bench Beach - Seat (and box) covers

Sunshine&Snow

Sunshine&Snow

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, we have a Beach being delivered in a few weeks and I'm hoping one of you can give us some pointers on seat covers... Yes I know, well discussed! I searched the forum and couldn't find answers.

I'm interested in something like this one (but in LHD):

Because it seems to work with the airbags and is a bargain.

Does anyone recommend another great equivalent option for the 2 seater Beach? Also is it possible to get a sets that also have covers for the boxes?

Many thanks.

VW do their own waterproof seat covers for the Beach and Ocean with stitched name logos. Ask your dealer.

Hallo und guete Morge

- Apona surf: https://apona-surf.de
- ukatex: https://www.ukatex-autositzbezuege.de/
- brandrup: VW Dealer

Hoffe du findest was dir gefällt! Grüsse aus Schwyz!

Danke! Wo in der Schweiz? Bist du Schweizer oder von Großbritannien?

Ich habe Apona auch gefunden... In English for the team... Have you tried Apona? What's the quality in real life? They look to repel water with the Teflon cover, but I have the impression they're not actually waterproof. (our monkeys are 7 & 9 and we do whole days in the car sometimes).

I also found these which come in at around 299 EUR for the 2 seater bench, 2 front seats and extra rear seat.
You don't know anything about these too?

There are so many more Californias over here! We joke in the summer that every tenth car seems to be a Calli, but sometimes it doesn't feel that far off.

I‘ve got a friend based in Aarau @coop who‘s very pleased with the apona ones. I might find a pic of his covers/or he can provide one.
I only heard some good feedback about the ukatex ones (I‘ve got mine from brandrup/Autoweibel in Aarberg, every AMAG‘s got them). Also check out the clubshop.

You are right about the summer Californiasand I guess every 5th is a Multivan T6 4Mo

We are (young fam of 3, German speaking) living in Schwyz, grew up till Kindergarten in the USA (dad was working there). What about you?

Last edited:
I‘ve got a friend based in Aarau @coop who‘s very pleased with the apona ones. I might find a pic of his covers/or he can provide one.
I only heard some good feedback about the ukatex ones (I‘ve got mine from brandrup/Autoweibel in Aarberg, every AMAG‘s got them). Also check out the clubshop.

You are right about the summer Californiasand I guess every 5th is a Multivan T6 4Mo

We are (young fam of 3, German speaking) living in Schwyz, grew up till Kindergarten in the USA (dad was working there). What about you?

It's good to hear feedback on the different kinds, thanks. It would be great to hear from @coop if those ones are waterproof or removable and machine washable.
I think the Brandrup aren't machine washable - are they waterproof? They're no cheap though.

It makes total sense though! Even putting aside the sleeper, it's going to be great having so much space to transport ski's, bikes, canoes etc. I was amazed when I was over in the uk how few I saw. So many people missing out.

We're British and are just across the water from you in Nidwalden. Six years here now and no plans to leave any time soon.

It's good to hear feedback on the different kinds, thanks. It would be great to hear from @coop if those ones are waterproof or removable and machine washable.
I think the Brandrup aren't machine washable - are they waterproof? They're no cheap though.

It makes total sense though! Even putting aside the sleeper, it's going to be great having so much space to transport ski's, bikes, canoes etc. I was amazed when I was over in the uk how few I saw. So many people missing out.

We're British and are just across the water from you in Nidwalden. Six years here now and no plans to leave any time soon.
Brandrup second skins are machine washable (wool program) quite thick so a lot of liquid needs to be spilt to reach the original upholstery but they are not actually water proof.

It's good to hear feedback on the different kinds, thanks. It would be great to hear from @coop if those ones are waterproof or removable and machine washable

Just sitting next to @coop and he‘s saying they are waterproof/water resistant (well the old ones from 2011 were)

Edit: Forgot to ask about machine wash

Did you saw drivedressy.com? Looks nice however not waterproof.

Last edited: