Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seats for T6 Beach

T

Terrysamw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,
We have been searching through the threads for recent seat cover fittings info. We want a set of waterproof covers we can get on and off quickly that are air bag compliant and can protect form salty water.
Looked on Inka but they say they only do T6 up to 2013. https://www.inka-corp.com/collectio...heavy-duty-right-hand-drive-grey-ink-wsc-1040. Does anyone know if these will fit a 2017 Beach?
Also looked at https://+++++++++++++++++++++++/pro...s-full-set-of-5-seats-for-three-seater-bench/ does anyone have any experience of these?
Thanks

Hi Terry
I've just received the Inkas, for my 2017 Beach. They are very well made, a great fit, waterproof and very grey! I ordered them from Inka, via eBay, be careful that you get the correct headrests, as I didn't! My Beach seems to have 2 large and 2 small headrests, not sure if this is normal but I've just emailed Inka to see if I can swop two of the covers. If anyone else is reading this thats covered their interior with these covers, I'd be interested to see how you've dressed them up, as, as I say - they are very grey!

Got Inka for my 18 ocean
They also do black very good I

Hi Terry
I've just received the Inkas, for my 2017 Beach. They are very well made, a great fit, waterproof and very grey! I ordered them from Inka, via eBay, be careful that you get the correct headrests, as I didn't! My Beach seems to have 2 large and 2 small headrests, not sure if this is normal but I've just emailed Inka to see if I can swop two of the covers. If anyone else is reading this thats covered their interior with these covers, I'd be interested to see how you've dressed them up, as, as I say - they are very grey!
Thanks- sounds as if they will fit our Beach then- just need to look at the headrests.

Does anyone know if these still allow access to the Isofix points on the rear bench?

The website isn’t clear

Simo, yes they do allow access to the isofix on the rear bench (mines a 3 seat bench)

Back