Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2012 Cali up at £65K. One to divide opinion...

Seán Kerr

Seán Kerr

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
yeah I thought the thread said it would divide opinion :D

It looks like it’s divided about 95/5 in favour of it’s an ugly pimped drug dealer wagon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It looks like it’s divided about 95/5 in favour of it’s an ugly pimped drug dealer wagon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t dislike it I just think the asking price for a 5 year old 180 5.1 is OTT whatever the modifications. The risk with customisation is that you have to be lucky to find someone that shares your taste and is willing to pay a premium for it when you want to sell. Some would argue that customisation lowers the value.

Remember all you negative commentators, if someone does buy it, they might end up as a member on here! ;)

cal-ian

cal-ian

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I don’t dislike it I just think the asking price for a 5 year old 180 5.1 is OTT whatever the modifications. The risk with customisation is that you have to be lucky to find someone that shares your taste and is willing to pay a premium for it when you want to sell. Some would argue that customisation lowers the value.

Remember all you negative commentators, if someone does buy it, they might end up as a member on here! ;)
If they do they'll obviously have a cracking sense of humour so won't be offended It looks like a chavs handbag as far as I'm concerned, I'm not at all against a bit of personalisation but at those lengths you cannot expect to get that kind of rerurn on your outlay.

VW California Club