Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2019 Festival Season...T minus one month!

Wickham for me too. Pleased to see that they have new camping fields this year - that stubble was a bit grim and SO dusty last year.
Never heard of Wickam festival so took a look at the website. Great line up this year AND dog friendly camping (not allowed in the main festival but that suits our dog just fine). Have been trying to see the proclaimers live for a few years now, but no luck. Thanks for mentioning it Gillian and 2020freedom.

Last edited:
I had set this as a new thread although it appears to have been buried and is not available to respond to my original thread due to insufficient privileges, just so happens this clashes with an official club event ! Strange !
Hi Perfectos. I found a new post from you about Santapod. It was easy to find and I was able to reply to it. The link for it is https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/big-bang-camper-bus-show.29724/post-343668
I am wondering if this was the one you thought had been buried.

Last edited:
Hi Perfectos. I found a new post from you about Santapod. It was easy to find and I was able to reply to it. The link for it is https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/big-bang-camper-bus-show.29724/post-343668
I am wondering if this was the one you thought had been buried.

Hi Elly,
Thanks for the response, very kind, it was sorted in the end by the Mods, they weere kind enough to take a look, there have been some hang overs from the old server, which they are ironing out as they become aware, this has fixed the issue for me but may apply to others.
When this happens to me I was not aware what to do, so I posted to try and get some attention from the mods , I then used the report button which I had no idea if that was the right way to report the issue!

Mods have advised if this affects (others you may see a message “ insufficient privileges “) please contact the mods via either the report button or via email to highlight the issue if this affects you or you have others issues. ( I now know)

Just back from this years Green Man festival. Spent a couple more days in Wales before heading home. Had an absolute blast. Friday was a day for a little endurance weather wise, but otherwise it was just perfect. So many highlights. Also couldn't help but notice that there seemed to be more Cali's there than ever this year. If you happened to be an owner of one of them, hope you had as big a ball as we did x

Back