Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 Year old California, for our family PLEASE..

Joss Apps

Joss Apps

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Looking to buy a 3 Year old (ish) California, Preference for Blue and in the Midlands area.

Hi welcome along. I'm afraid 3 year old second hand Cali' s are very hard to come by have you tried the usual suspects auto trader,piston heads etc? You could try giving Stuart at vw Leicester a ring he might be able to help you. We did have a second hand blue one on here last week but it sold very quickly. We have a lot of members from all over the country and if one comes up I'm sure they will let you know :thumb

saw that just a while ago, I think it has just been listed, nice spec auto and navigation for under £30k ! Also I would not narrow your search to Midlands area only as you will probably need to travel with the severe lack of used cali's around at the moment, I know some of the people on here have gone from one end of the country to the other to pick up their van

Thanks to all of you for your help, really useful information. I can't see the one listed on fleabag, any chance of a web link for this one? Really like both blue Auto SE 180, any problems with the Auto Tip box? I'm normally a strictly manual type of guy... Norwich and Whitley both fine to get to by train California back would be nice..

Hi there

Unsure if you are now sorted but we have just put our 174 4motion up for sale - see the vans for sale listing for the spec etc

Happy to chat

A