Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 4 x 17" Cascavel Silver/Diamond cut with Good Year Vector 4 Season tyres - £395

HowieDog

HowieDog

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi

4 x 17" Cascavels with Goodyear Vector 4 Season tyres.
235 55R17 103H M+S (with the mountain snowflake)

Now the new wheels have gone on the Cali the ones it came with are for now sale. I was tempted to keep them, but realistically we dont get away much in the winter, and not a lot of snow and ice in Poole.

These will make a really good winter set at a decent price. They were new as supplied on the Cali in 2014.

As you can see from the photos, there are a few marks on the diamond cut lacquer - if I was going to keep them I'd just rub them down with fine emery paper and lacquer them as it worked really well on our Bi Dakars on the last Cali and cost very little. A good lockdown project?

Two of the tyres have around 6mm and two probably need replacing as they have uneven wear and the shoulder is I suspect close to the legal limit. I dont have a fancy depth gauge so have used a metal ruler in the photos.

Happy to send by courier at buyers cost - Paisley offer a service for about £40 a set.

yGfcQjRtQbG4eL2HvwMMfg.jpgOS9g2u%4TYmmKgSbmRZfbg.jpg+uR9ForfT4Omnhs4Rk7L9g.jpgcXzJhFFXRDiiNDOll5cXQg.jpgPhAgq%XsTz2JOMxCAn19tA.jpgIA4bhG1dRVyC2C0lQOspbQ.jpgsQ+zVFmYSwmwlN31F3lBnA.jpg9qK4DloCSf+wr6u4hMNeVg.jpgvVmjQIhdTvOwlCVIydONtg.jpgMMGrZ6K9T2mo+5PThVI5FA.jpg

Back