Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 5 seat, T5 Inka seat covers

I

igmac

VIP Member
Good condition, includes arm rests, head rests, and rear boot foam thingy.

£65 and will post uk mainland for £10

Hiya. Just to confirm are you selling a complete set of inka covers?? If so could you post some pictures?? Thank you so much. Emma

Hi Emma, yes, full set for sale two front seats back bench seat and 5th seat + rear foam cover, i'm away at the moment back next Saturday I'll post some picks then if you're dtill interested.

Ian

Hi Emma, yes, full set for sale two front seats back bench seat and 5th seat + rear foam cover, i'm away at the moment back next Saturday I'll post some picks then if you're dtill interested.

Ian
Hi there. I'd be interested if Emma is not. Thanks. P

Emma, let me know if you're still interested, if not i'll let Pembo have them (assuming he's still interested of course:)

Ian

Emma, let me know if you're still interested, if not i'll let Pembo have them (assuming he's still interested of course:)

Ian
Hi Ian. Thanks for this. Still interested here. Just to check hat it is the 3 seat bench at the back? Ta

And if it's the 2 seat bench I'm interested. :thumb

Ian
Please pass on for now. Thank you though!!

Walrus, i guess they are yours if you want them, pm your address ill post them to you, pay me if you're happy with them

Ian

Walrus, i guess they are yours if you want them, pm your address ill post them to you, pay me if you're happy with them

Ian

I think the headrest changed in 2015 so a 2013 set is no good for me sorry. Somebody will have them.

Mid 2014 they changed the front headrest size

Hi Ian

What colour are the seat covers? Nick

Are these covers still for sale? Very interested. Do you have any pictures.
Thanks Daniel.

Are these still for sale?
Interested in the lot.

Pictures please.

Thanks

I am interested in your seat covers.
Please can you let me know if still available?