Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 5th seat for Cali Ocean

L

Louisehowe

Vehicle
Just browsing
This seat came from the dealer when we bought our Cali this year (T6 - 2018). We haven’t used, 5AB8285D-AA8D-4D60-A1D1-1DCDB6CC2954.jpegand it looks brand new.
Selling to justify buying expensive seat covers!
£400 or make an offer.
Collection: Oxted, Surrey.
Thanks

Hello, I'd be happy to buy this from you. We'd be able to collect it the weekend after next. Would that work for you?

Hi yes that would be great. We are home all weekend. Let me know when and will make sure we are home. Thanks, Louise

Hello Louise,
How about if we were to aim for 2.30pm on Saturday 17th? It's a bit of a drive, so exact arrival will depend on how the M25 behaves...
I presume you would prefer cash for the payment? I'll not haggle on the price if you have set it fairly.
Will you be able to show us how to fit the seat? We'll turn up in our Ocean and will need to install it to take the seat home.
By the way, we have Brandrup seat covers fitted, so if you've not seen them before you can have a look at them in the flesh before taking the plunge to invest in a set, if that is still your plan.
Thanks
Steve

Please can I have your email to message you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Louise, please check the private message thread you set up for my reply. Thanks. Steve